TVP MK have taken to social media to share an insight to 24 hours inside TVP.
The daily management meeting was chaired by Superintendent Marc Tarbit this morning. This is an opportunity to review & discuss notable crimes/incidents from the last 24 hours across Milton Keynes.
In the last 24 hours:
- 1 report of residential burglary. Currently with our Priority Crime Team (PCT) for initial investigation.
- 1 robbery offence reported. Currently with our Priority Crime Team (PCT) for initial investigation.
- 18 x Domestic crimes and incidents reviewed for investigation (ranging from non-crime incidents to allegations of stalking, harassment, assaults).
- 1 x rape reported- for review by CID.
- 1 x report of a hate incident - being reviewed by our Community and Diversity Officers (CADOs)
- 9 x reports of assaults (ranging from actual bodily harm (ABH), grievous bodily harm (GBH) & threats to kill)
Early turn officers also have started their shift with:
- 6 x missing person investigations- enquiries are ongoing to locate them safe and well.
- 5 x custody handovers- detainees are held on suspicion of offences ranging from domestic assaults, theft, burglary, concerned in the supply of drugs, affray and threats to kill.
- 1 new unauthorised encampment- ongoing management by partnership work between MK Council & neighbourhood teams.
There are also 13 open jobs for attendance (2 domestics) and 72 crimes for our Smarter Resolution Team to follow up with victims today.
Remember- these are NEW offences in addition to ongoing investigations that the teams carry!
Stay safe everyone